Bite of the Week!
April 18, 2012
Lightened Waldorf Salad
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped Granny Smith apple
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free apple-flavored yogurt
Combine raisins and apple juice in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds. Let stand 2 minutes; drain. Combine raisins, celery, apple, and walnuts in a medium bowl. Stir in mayonnaise and yogurt.
Retrieved from Health.com